We strive for quality and excellence and as such, our papers are only ever written by highly skilled and intelligent professionals. In addition to this, each paper must go through our Quality Assurance Department prior to its delivery to the customer. If, however, you feel that you are not happy with the results of the work you have received, or if you have any additional changes you would like made regarding your paper, please contact our Customer Support Team – available 24/7 – at your earliest convenience, and we will be more than happy to assist you. Furthermore, we offer free revisions under the following two conditions:
- Your request for a revision occurs within 14 days of receiving your order, and
- the revision instructions you give aren’t different from your initial order instructions.
Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities and thus we strive to put every effort into ensuring that you obtain the highest marks. With that being said, there are some cases in which a request for revision will likely incur an additional charge. These include such instances as the following:
- The revision instructions are different from the initial instructions which were originally given for the order.
- Your request is to increase, or includes increasing, the overall number of pages contained within the assignment.
- You are requesting to utilize other references or sources which were not originally specified in the initial order instructions.
- Your request is due to further instructions or comments given by your professor pertaining to the paper you’ve submitted.
- The writer has already begun the assignment and your request alters the original instructions.
- The initial order instructions contained errors which affected the concept of the assignment, and the customer did not notify Customer Support within three hours of payment to discuss and correct such errors.
- The proper sources cannot be located in free access and the customer does not provide the writer with any alternative method of access to such sources.
It’s important that you go over your paper as soon as possible once you’ve received it in order to ensure that any subsequent amendments can be made within a timely manner. When a request for revision has been made, the writer will evaluate such revision and the added cost is then discussed and agreed upon by the customer prior to the continuation of the assigned work. If you wish to request a revision of your paper, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team through our email or chat systems, and let us know what we can do to ensure your satisfaction. Additionally, we are always happy to answer any questions that you may have.
When reaching out to Customer Support for the purpose of requesting a revision, please be sure to provide fully detailed instructions (in written form only) regarding the changes you would like made. Being as detailed as possible helps us to increase the quality of your paper, and therefore the likelihood that you will receive a high grade.